Teachers are said to be the strongest influence in the life of every child, therefore they need to learn how to communicate sensibly because they served as role-model to them. When teachers talk and speak in front of the class, he projects his personality, values and attitudes that’s why he must be careful in sharing his ideas, opinions and beliefs to his learners.
If teachers want to inspire his pupils, he must consider the following suggestions to become an effective communicator/speaker:
- Wearing proper attire in front of the class.
- Showing good posture while doing his lecture or while communicating to her pupils.
- Having self-confidence while talking.
- Being prepared in the discussions and even in answering questions.
- There must be mastery of the topic to be discussed.
- Develop a pleasing voice to arouse the interest of the audience.
Following these suggestions will result to an open line of communication among the teacher and the pupils and it will also lead to an active participation of the pupils during the discussions… end result will be an atmosphere of joy, spirit of openness and a very satisfactory achievement level of the class.
Latest posts by Teacher Alma V. Signio
- Creativity in Teaching Different Subject Areas
- Understanding the Schoolchild as a Learner
- Instilling Good Moral Foundation among our Learners
- A Challenge to Teachers: The Art of Communication