In consonance with the celebration of Nutrition Month Celebration with this year’s theme “Gutom at Malnutrisyon , Sama-sama Nating Wakasan” teachers and parents must be aware of some eating disorders common among school children in order to avoid or prevent such nutritional problems.
Here are some of the eating disorders among school children :
- Anorexia – some boys and girls experienced such problems which apparently during the change in growth and the delayed development of sexual growth.
- Bloating and stomach pain such as stomach and gastrointestinal tract and acid re-flux are common among children who undergo such physical changes.
- Low Blood Pressure
- Slow process of information as part of the mental changes are connected to eating disorders.
These are some of the signs the school children suffer in eating disorders that needed to be resolved so that growing children will become healthier and choose food which are appropriate to their physical growth.
Latest posts by Teacher Cecilia R. Lopez
- Signs of Eating Disorders Among School Children
- Proper Guidance is Needed
- A Page A Day Keeps Ignorance Away